The Virtual Alternative provides you with the support you need so you can focus your business.
Why don’t I just hire a temp?
- Hiring a temp means you have to pay a minimum of 4 hours per shift. A Virtual Assistant charges by the minute.
- A temp will be paid for the entire time they are there including all downtime. A Virtual Assistant will only be paid for the work they do for you.
- A temp will need somewhere to sit, a computer, general office supplies and a phone. A Virtual Assistant has their own equipment and supplies.
- A temp is there to do a job and get paid. A Virtual Assistant is there to help your business grow.
How does hiring a Virtual Assistant save me money?
- Our office space, not yours
- Our equipment, not yours
- You only pay for the time spent — no down time
How does this work?
- Select a service or services you would like assistance with
- The Virtual Alternative will work with your existing processes, programs and methods, or provide alternatives to increase efficiency
- You have the freedom to change, increase or alter the services provided by The Virtual Alternative as your business needs change
I need help, but I don’t know where!
- The Virtual Alternative can provide a consultation and provide a list of suggested services
- Trial and Error! Start small by trying one service. At any time you can change to a different service or add other services
I am not in Toronto or Peterborough, does that matter?
- You do not need to be in the same city, province, or country to utilize The Virtual Alternative
- Technology has improved so drastically that almost anything is possible electronically now